Saturday, August 15, 2015

Hounds Tooth Scarf for Christmas

I am almost done with the hounds tooth scarf.  I just need to sew it together since it will be an infinity scarf.  I really liked this pattern because it is a classic design and it works up quickly.  It has been a while since I crocheted for my sisters-in-law for Christmas, so I think this is the pattern I will use.  I will make them in brown and beige, and burgundy and pink.  I think I will make one for myself in burgundy and gray.  If I have time, I might make matching hats.  The hats, I think will be mostly solid with just a bit of the hounds tooth pattern.  I got this pattern from Elk Studio.

Den-shin ésharp pou Krismis (kréyol Lalwizyan)
Mo prosh fini avèk ésharp den-shin-çila.  Mo jish bezwin pou koud o bout dipi çé un ésharp san bout.  Mo byin linmé patron paske çé shik é ça gin mòd.  É, louvraj o kroshé té vit, vit. Ça fé un bou'd tem mo pa fé kroshé pou mô bèl-sœr-yé pou Krismis. Mo pens m'alé sèrvi patron-çila.  M'alé fé ça dan brun fonsé é béj, épi bordo é ròz.  Mo pens m'alé fé un bordo é gris pou momèmm.  Si mo gin tem, mo pé fé shapo-yé pou jwenn avèk ésharp-layé.  Shapo-layé sé dèt unn koulær avèk un ti patron den-shin. Patron-çila çé par Elk Studio. (Aprenn kréyol Lalwizyan - Learn Louisiana Creole)