Sunday, November 8, 2009

A Beautiful Morning


Whenever we are on this trail, my dog Chaos stops at the exact same spot.  He faces the water and looks out into the distance with the breeze flowing against his face.  He stands there for a very long time until finally I (or my other dog, Trouble), am ready to move on.   One time, the lake was filled with hundreds of geese.  I practically had to drag him away.  I felt so bad. He just knew that there was something about water and geese that he should be excited about.  [Although they are litter mates, Trouble pretty much could care less.]

Yesterday, at sunrise, the weather was perfect, the geese were flying in the distance, and we walked almost a mile down the trail and back before we saw anyone.  I was glad I had my cell phone so that I could capture that peaceful moment in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment